Friday Polo Shirt - Green, Short SleevedLuca Avitabile
- Short sleeved polo shirts
- Mid-weight Caccioppoli pique-cotton fabric.
- Cut and partly sewn by hand, all in an atelier in Naples.
- Cutting and work overseen by Luca Avitabile, bespoke shirtmaker.
- Mother of pearl buttons.
- Stand collar, like a shirt, to help it sit under tailored jackets.
- Slots in the collar for shirt-stays.
- Half buttoning.
- Will work both tucked in your trousers and untucked.
- The popover shirts will not shrink when washed, but should expand slightly in the waist.
- Do wash cool and line dry.
These short sleeved polo shirts from Luca Avitabile are designed to work both on their own and under a tailored suit or jacket. They are cut slightly shorter in the body than the long sleeved version we also store at The Bespoke Shop in order for them to work untucked for a more casual look during summer. They are however long enough to also be tucked in to your trousers for a more dressed up look. They are made with a collar stand, in order to stand up and roll around a jacket collar, but also have rubber collarbones in case you want the collar to not roll and remain stiff. The fabric is made of a high quality mid-weight cotton pique fabric from Caccioppoli (same as the long sleeved polos) that works best during spring, summer and fall.
These popovers are cut and sewn by hand in Naples to the same standard as Luca Avitabile's bespoke shirts with attached mother of pearl buttons to reflect the quality of the shirt. They are the perfect option for a casually tailored look.
- Moderate slim fit.
- We would recommend that you use your normal size for sweaters. However if you feel you are in between two sizes we would recommend to choose the higher one.
- Same sizes as the long sleeved polos but with shorter body and sleeves.
All sizes in cm S M L XLBody length 70,5 72 74 75,5Sleeve length 21 23 24,5 25
Chest 102 106 116 124
Waist 92 96 106 114
Shoulders 40 44 47 48
Neck 37 39 41 43