Long Sleeved One Piece Collar Friday Polo Shirt - Beige/SandLuca Avitabile
- Mid-weight Caccioppoli pique-cotton fabric.
- Hand cut and party hand sewn, all in an atelier in Naples.
- Cutting and work overseen by Luca Avitabile, bespoke shirtmaker.
- Mother of pearl buttons.
- One piece collar
- Long tail and front, like a shirt, as the polo is designed to be worn tucked in.
- The popover shirts will not shrink when washed, but should expand slightly in the waist.
- Do wash cool and line dry.
These polo shirts from Luca Avitabile are designed to work both on their own and under a tailored suit or jacket. They are cut long in the body with tails like a dress shirt in order to be tucked in to the trousers. This way they do not come out of the trousers and have a cleaner finish through the waist. They are made with a one piece collar that creates a wonderful roll both on it's own or underneath a jacket. The fabric is made of a high quality mid-weight cotton pique fabric from Caccioppoli that works best during spring, summer and fall. However they should also be wearable during the winter under a warm overcoat and cashmere scarf.
These popovers are cut and sewn by hand in Naples to the same standard as Luca Avitabile's bespoke shirts with attached mother of pearl buttons to reflect the quality of the shirt. They are the perfect option for a casually tailored look.
- Moderate slim fit.
- The model is wearing a medium size.
- We would recommend that you use your normal size for sweaters. However if you feel you are in between two sizes we would recommend to choose the larger one.
- Please check the size chart picture for exact measurements if you are unsure about the fit.