One-piece Polo Shirt - Light GreenCamessi Bespoke
- Light/Mid-weight cotton pique fabric.
- One-piece collar that creates a beautiful roll
- Hand-sewn armhole, collars and cuffs.
- Hand-rolled bar tacks on the sleeve placket and front placket
- Mother of pearl buttons sewn by hand with pigeon´s feets stitch.
- Half buttoning.
- Long tail and front, like a shirt, as the polo is designed to be worn tucked in.
- The polo shirts are pre-washed and won´t shrink.
- Do wash cool 30-40 degrees celsius and line dry.
The polo shirts from Camessi Bespoke are designed to work both on their own, worn casual and under a tailored suit or jacket. They are cut long in the body with tails like a dress shirt in order to be tucked in to the trousers. This way they do not come out of the trousers and have a cleaner finish through the waist. They are made with a collar stand, in order to stand up and roll around a jacket collar. The fabric is made of a high quality mid-weight cotton knit fabric that works best during spring, summer and fall. However they should also be wearable during the winter under a warm overcoat and cashmere scarf.
These popovers are cut and sewn by hand in India to the same standard as Camessi´s Bespoke shirts. They are the perfect option for a casually tailored look.